I’ve been upgrading my monotron upgrade slowly and it’s getting to a nice place.
So far it’s got:
- One additional Digital oscillator with several waves and some dirty aliasing tricks
- Digital oscillator octave setting (with respect to the analog one)
- Control over whether the analog oscillator gets trigger or not
- One envelope with A/D/S/R
- Envelope -> VCF mode
- Envelope -> Digital oscillator mod through a “gater” transformation ( a lot like what the anushri proposes)
I still have to provide some functionality with respect to tuning (fine tune / pitch bend / portamento), VCF key tracking and possibly a noise oscillator and it’s going to be a wrap !
Here’s some more demos in the mean time: